Wednesday 8 January 2014

Volumised French Braid Hairstyle ~ Disney's Elsa from Frozen ~ Hair Tutorial

 
I had so many requests from my viewers about recreating Elsa's hairstyle from the film Frozen - I decided to make an inspired look.
It's a big volumised French braid! This look is surprisingly easy to do & you can decide how loose/messy you want it to be.
Who doesn't want Disney Princess (or should I say Snow Queen) hair... :)
 
Watch my in-depth tutorial below on how to recreate this gorgeous hairstyle;




Products used:
I'm wearing Foxy Locks Extensions in Latte Blonde 20" Deluxe set ~ Click HERE
Backcombing/Teasing Brush ~ Chick HERE
Blonde hair grips & hair elastics

On my lips: Nude gloss by whitening Lightning ~ Click HERE
USE my Code: Foxy70 for 70% off!!
Or use code: FoxyBundle   ~ ( $499.00 value) to get all this for $89.00:
1 Tooth Whitening Kit
2 pens (any whitening pens)
2 gloss (any colors)

Blue shirt - Equipment ~ Click HERE
Necklace - Newlook ~ Click HERE

Music by CMA

4 comments:

  1. Very beautiful. You're better than Elsa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful. Your look is surprisingly easy to do & you can decide how loose/messy you want it to be. I think fishtail braids are so pretty, they look intricate and difficult to do but when you know how they are so easy!

    Regards,
    Luxury Hair extensions

    ReplyDelete