Saturday 17 December 2011

Philips Sonicare DiamondClean toothbrush review


I have always used a normal manual toothbrush, I never realised how inadequate they were until I tried the Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Electric toothbrush, I was blown away by how clean and sparkly my teeth were - even after the first use my teeth were noticeably cleaner and whiter.

I normally go to a hygienist dentist every few months to get my teeth professionally cleaned, to remove plaque that a normal toothbrush cannot get to. After the first few uses of my DiamondClean toothbrush it had removed all noticeable plaque build up! I was honestly shocked, it's like a mini hygienist! I now don't need to go to my dentist as much because my teeth are so clean and white. Using this brush twice a day will give you amazing results! It also plugs into your computer!

 It comes with a nifty chargeable glass which will conveniently charge your toothbrush after every use.


 Two 'snap on' brush heads are included, one larger for all-round cleaning and one small to get right into each tooth gap. Diamond-Shaped bristles create more scraping surfaces to sweep away plaque.


 The kit includes a charging travel case which has a USB connector, which is perfect when on the move. Plug it into your PC and it charges in no time.


The toothbrush has 5 cleaning modes: Clean, White, Polish, Gum Care and Sensitive.

I would never go back to a manual toothbrush! My teeth will thank me for it. 
You can pick up one of these for £250, which is pricey but honestly worth it. The clean you get is like a dentist clean and you will have it for years as the heads are replaceable. 



This review contains a sample product sent for consideration by PR. This is my 100% honest opinion.

11 comments:

  1. Thansk for sharing this! This kit looks very stylish!
    I used to use an electric toothbrush, but it stopped working and I still haven´t bought a new one even though I know electric toothbrush is much better for cleaning my teeth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh looks so damn fancy!
    Love the post! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovee your blog im followingg :) i lovee my toothbrush <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks amazing wouldnt pay that much for a toothbrush though rather get my teeth professionally whitened for that amount of money
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks fab but pricey!
    Love love love your blog!

    Please follow me? http://pinkchickclaire.blogspot.com/

    Lots of love Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! the usb charger on the pack is amazing! i have the old version an now it looks rubbish ha

    Love these photos :)



    www.DannyKelly.Blogspot.com



    .

    ReplyDelete
  7. My dentist basically yelled at me the other day to upgrade to an electric toothbrush!:p call me old school but I really have no desire to spend 20 bucks on a toothbrush, but hey I guess dental hygiene is worth it.

    imsaratee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks fab but a little pricey

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is scientifically proven that rotating oscillating toothbrush and sonic toothbrushes remove significantly more plaque compared to other (electric) toothbrushes. I've been using the new 'Oral B triumph' and I totally agree.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have wanted to try an electric tooth brush for so long but have been hesitant due to the price tag. When I do finally buy one, this one just might be it. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete