Friday 30 December 2011

December Christmas Glossy Box



I received the beautiful December Glossy Box, packed full of lovely products. I am as usual so impressed with everything! 
More pics below...


Blink + Go Eyeshadow and Blush - this sleek compact is gorgeous, it has an array of gorgeous eyeshadow shades plus two pretty blushes (pink and coral) which are underneath the eyeshadows.

The colours are extremely pigmented and rich in texture.

Deborah Lippmann 'the Stripper to go' - these nail polish remover finger mitts are A must have for your bag, especially for travelling. These convenient wipes will clean all 10 fingers in one go.

Cargo Lip Gloss - Tokyo
Stunning, super shiny rose pink gloss


Nip + Fab Spot Fix - I love this product, sometimes I get the odd spot that lingers under the skin and this will help clear it up in no time. It contains Salicylic acid + tea tree which will dry those spots out!
Rituals Hammam Delight Foaming shower gel - I love the smell of this gel! It's so fresh and helps wake me up in the shower, I like to use this foaming gel for shaving. It leaves my legs so soft and smooth.

Deborah Lippmann polish - Razzle Dazzle
A stunning Burgundy sparkle. Perfect for the party season!

I love opening my GlossyBox, not knowing what you're going to get each month makes the whole experience extremely exciting! The products are always extremely high quality.

Sign up to GlossyBox here: Link
Have you tried GlossyBox yet? What do you think?

20 comments:

  1. WOW! What a great box... so many things in there that I would love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a fab box! Think it may be time I need to sign up xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also received a glossybox and I love it, although my eyeshadow colours and lipgloss and shower gel are different to yours.

    I love the shower gel it lathers with ease and leaves a feminine smell in the shower.

    I have compiled a basic review on my box -

    pinkchickclaire.blogspot.com

    so please follow me and have a look. I have followed your blog for a year now and think you are fab.

    Happy New year! Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was really pleased with everything I received this month, cant wait to try out the mascara.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely products!!!love the eyeshadow compact, the colors are so pretty!!! ^_^~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, I've never really thought about signing up for a monthly samples service before I saw this beautiful post!
    Everything you got looks fabulous, especially that STUNNING Deborah Lippmann polish (is that not perfect for this time of year?!)
    I think these types of things are such a good idea, I get stuck in "brand ruts" where I just buy nothing but MAC or Urban Decay, but with this you get to discover all these great new brands!

    -Emily xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice!!!

    http://creepyvanityfair.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is amazing. You got some amazing goodies in that box :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You got some amazing stuff. The Deborah Lippmann nail polish looks so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing, hope our Estonian version GlamBox will grow up rapidly to achieve this level of products and sizes! I pray they would introduce DL polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahh,You got some amazing items! I'm kicking myself for not signing up. :) Hope you had a good new year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. :) i love ur blog and all ur videos!! they are amazing!!
    i follow ur blog!!
    kisses from spain!
    if u want u can visit mine :)


    http://ladyguedarte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I absolutely LOVE your blog, love your look, love your website, love everything!

    I am from Canada, and am counting down the days until you have the blonde extensions back in stock!

    Im dying to give them a try and can definitely see myself buying many of them!

    Thank you so much for your videos also! I am currently trying to master the fish braid or plait i think you call them down there?

    Ive been watching your videos all morning!

    <3

    Following you! You're easily my #1 favorite blogger to now follow!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your december Glossy Box looked amazing! :) Glossy Box is coming to my country this year.

    http://lipglosskisses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Some great products! I get Glossybox in Aus, they're new here so looking forward to seeing whats to come in the future boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That nail polish looks fab. How was the spot gel ? My skin is suffering from the post holiday blues.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks like a fun box!
    I also love that last nail color, beautiful!


    xo

    Dolled Up Daily

    Haylee

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW! that looks fantastic. We have 5 beauty sample boxes in Australia. I have signed up to them all if you are interested in seeing what we get.

    http://beautyinabottleat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your blog!!! xoxo

    www.rockandfrock.com

    Ps. Follow each other???

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the nail polish!Nyce blog!!!


    http://www.shellzdoll.com/

    ReplyDelete