Monday 21 December 2009

Hair Product Rave! ♥



My hairdresser always uses gorgeous hair products when i have my hair done. I found out that these products are by 'Matrix' and i LOVE them! First, i bought the 'Biolage' range colour care. It made my hair look thicker, softer and healthier. The smell is beautiful and lasts all day (just like that salon finish!). The only one down side is I'm pretty sure it made my hair ever-so-slightly darker, even though it's 'colour care', it could be the winter as my hair does tend to grow faster, the roots appear sooner and unfortunatly the colour fades more quickly. I still think it did make my hair slightly darker, which is a shame because it means i most likely will not buy the 'colour care' range again, but it made me see how amazing these products are so i bought a few more.




I have been using the 'Amplify' volumizing range this week and i really like, again it makes my hair look thicker and healthier. I would highly recommend these products to anyone.

 
 

I'm pretty sure this is a salon brand (in UK anyway) so it's not super easy to get hold of in stores. I purchased mine from eBay and they were so cheap! Honestly girls, you have to try these :)


Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Matriz Amplify is great! I love how full it makes my hair and it smells so fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hair is super duper pretty! gotta try these products!

    ReplyDelete
  3. biolage has such a pretty scent and i love the way it makes my hair feel. too bad its so hard for you to get a hold of, im pretty sure biolage is sold at drugstores here in the US

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the smell of Matrix products :) I used to get mine from HQhair but their bottles went down in size and the prize remained the same - so I stopped buying! xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used Matrix a long time ago, I think I'm going to check them out again. I love nice smelling shampoos :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair is just gorgeous!!! I stopped by a local drug store here in Canada...Rexall and they carry this line...I must try it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful blog u have!

    I have never been using Matrix before..looks like I should try...I am using Sebastian right now.

    Marry Christmas pretty lady!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hyrdatherapy is the best

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree that hydratherapy is the best! It's what I used when my hair was bleached and people were dumbfounded by how healthy my hair was!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tried 'Miracle 10" yesterday. Quite possibly the BEST thing I have EVER tired:) Check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. all these products are good for extensions???

    ReplyDelete